Subject: [Leica] reading...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 15 07:03:39 2006

Steve,
I like the image, and in a series showing context would be very strong.  As
an individual image it does need more of Tanner in focus to work properly.
All of us know that this is in the ICU but a random viewer would have
insufficient context to understand what is going on.  I know the light is
quite dim but is there any way to close down a stop, possibly going up in
ISO?

Don
don.dory@gmail.com