Subject: [Leica] EXIF Viewer
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Sat Oct 14 15:05:27 2006

Both are available as freeware

EXIF Viewer (for Mac)

http://homepage.mac.com/aozer/EV/

and Opanda (for PC)

http://www.opanda.com/en/products/index.html

They can show all the EXIF data the camera manufacturer has chosen
to embed in JPEG files, such as flash data, aperture, lens
settings(such as actual aperure and focal length used on a variable
aperture zoom), camera brand, model and serial number, etc. Other
utilities such as Graphic Convertor can show it as well, but these
are just quicker. Many other photo editing programs can show most,
but often not all of the data.

You can try them out on any JPEG file that has not had its EXIF data
stripped off- even something downloaded off the internet.

Allen