Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW 35 - Warning - Therapy Dogs
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Oct 14 07:27:07 2006

Nor could my wife's (also little shih tzus). They all bark incessantly at
any stranger. When the stranger approaches them, they turn tail and jump up
and down at my feet (afraid of the person they just barked at). But we
encourage terrible behavior. When Emma and Heidi see a new person in the
room, they walk quickly over to him/her wagging tails. Heidi (the white one)
sits patiently wagging her tail, and Emma (the darker on) usually gets up on
her back haunches (she is over-enthusiastic for a therapy dog). Emma also
cannot resist giving the person a lick on the hand. The therapy cat in your
image looks like he has had his fill of sick and old people. ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/