Subject: [Leica] Re: Lee Harvey Oswald
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Oct 13 12:59:11 2006

I was a paranoid conspiracy theorist about Dallas until a couple of years
back when I saw the special ABC did with a reexamination of the sound tapes
from the shooting. The show didn't really deal with whether Oswald acted
"alone" or whether he was a patsy - still leaves open 'was it a mob it? Was
it a commie plot? Was it Castro? Or was it just a lone wack job? But, it
sure demolished all the 'magic bullet' nonsense, and the contentions re the
amount of time between shots and whether someone could get them off. I'm not
saying 'yeah' or 'nay,' just don't write off the Oswald did it theory until
you've seen this thing.

Last comment on this subject. Honest. :-)