Subject: [Leica] new picture posted by Hoppy
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Oct 13 06:08:44 2006

Good pick Rick. No she was click clueless. That one was with a Contax
compact with a little 30-60 zoom. I think at about 30mm, so
not far behind her. So even bzzt of auto film advance afterward. I was young
and Leicaless! well younger, anyway, well OK still old
but just before finding the true path and buying an M. I've got braver since
and am practising more connection with the subject. See
my bw shot of the young lady in front of the uni building on a later trip,
that was the 28 asph. However I like that one for how it
is. I do believe you are spot on with Latrobe St. I had been exploring
Carlton Gardens and walked that way. Melbourne has the best
cluster of camera dealers in a small area that I have ever seen. Thanks for
taking the time to peep and your compliment.
Cheers
Hoppy