Subject: [Leica] OT Montreal Long Weekend
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Oct 11 16:20:10 2006

No Fall Camera Show in Vancouver this year so I'm flying to Montreal to
visit number one daughter from October 20 through 23 instead. Suggestions on
restaurants, museums and other worthwhile haunts located near the McGill
Ghetto or accessible by the Metro most welcome. (we are already planning to
visit Schwartz's and I'm bringing an extra big suitcase to bring some smoked
meat back home).

I don't know what Melissa has planned for me, but I may be able to sneak off
for a brew or coffee one afternoon if a fellow Lugger would like to meet up.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] OT Montreal Long Weekend)