Subject: [Leica] Vastly OT: Kippered Herring
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Oct 11 05:02:11 2006

Daniel those are fine basics with good seafood. Locally we have quite a
cultural mix, with Vietnamese, Thai, some of the Chinese and
Indian cuisines amongst the spicier end. I also happen to be married to a
ferociously overachieving wife who happens to be a
talented chef, amongst her accomplishments. Come on over, lots of good
chilled beer of the Belgian and German varieties, some really
good Australian wines. It's all sub-tropical, barbecues and pool parties for
the next five or so months at my place!
Cheers
Hoppy