Subject: [Leica] Message to the LUG
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Oct 9 18:27:50 2006

On 10/9/06 3:37 PM, "Tina Manley" <images@infoave.net> typed:

> At 03:23 PM 10/9/2006, you wrote:
>> Correction.......
>> Borough, not city....  I think....
>>
>> If she is going to live there,, she ought to talk the talk......
>
> You're right, Frank.  We're used to small cities and smaller towns
> down here.  Never had a borough in South Carolina!
>

>> I am always happy to see birds fledge......  good luck to her.....
>
> Me, too ;-)  I saved over $100 at the grocery store today just buying
> for 2. Thanks!
>
> Tina

If Brooklyn were not a Borough but a City it would be the 5th largest in the
United States.

Many think the best baseball team ever was the Brooklyn Dodgers.

Mark Rabiner

JFK runway

http://rabinergroup.com/

Stay tuned next week for markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from montoid at earthlink.net (Montie) ([Leica] Message to the LUG)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Message to the LUG)