Subject: [Leica] Tina's Daughter
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Oct 6 07:59:19 2006

On 10/6/06 10:01 AM, "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net> typed:

> Hope it works out for you!
>
> Slobodan Dimitrov

I'm stopping off for a mattress pad in a snowy evening of some sort at the
Target Wal-Mart strip mall next door after I pack up this laptop into the
van.

Elmo died yesterday I keep checking the corner of the motel room where his
dogbed pad was. While I was in Germany he did not do well at the vets.
But got the car trip of his doggy lifetime at the end.
Just 2 weeks shy of this 12th birthday. So he made it to 100; just like I
intend to.

The moon is full over Brooklyn at 11:15 tonight some coincidence! I often
try to plan such things.
See you next from Starbucks if they have them in Brooklyn or when I figure
out internet in my new apartment.

Elmo just missed dog heaven Prospect Park with dog pond and no leash areas
and times. I'll have to adapt and adopt everybody else's dog carry yummies
in my back pocket. Cats too.
I have a job to shoot my first week in Brooklyn a rock music cover from the
guys on the airplane to Germany.
I think I'm going to have and like my new life in NYC.
East village.
Etc.

I'm going to now shoot everything in 3B.
Rangefinder digital or bust.

Very possibly meet up with Tina's daughter we'll see who carries whose
camera bags. I better start working out.

Mark Rabiner

40?40'16.74"N ? 73?57'34.34"W
277 Eastern Parkway, Apartment 3B
Brooklyn NY 11238

http://rabinergroup.com/

Stay tuned next week for markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Tina's Daughter)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Tina's Daughter)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina's Daughter)