Subject: [Leica] Party pics and such
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Oct 9 17:06:47 2006

Beat you to that line, Nick!
I've read about that restriction on absinthe in some countries. I always
thought that it had taken on some mysterious aura due to
the whole Van Gogh, bohemian thingy.
It was apparently taken off the banned list in Australia some years ago.
I've never tried it myself. I just read that it may be 68%
alcohol. Yikes. I'm thinking that may be more of a problem than any worries
about wormwood or whatever the evil component may be.
Just checked and that makes it marginally more alcohol by volume than
Lagavulin. And you don't have to wear a beret to drink the
single malt.
Cheers
Hoppy