Subject: [Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Oct 9 14:19:47 2006

Many thanks for all the useful advice. Even though Tina, whom I admire
and respect for many reasons, recommended the upgrade, I have decided to
stick with CS for now and invest the surplus in Belgian beer. Which
ones? Well, Belgian beer is highly seasonal; in the summer I drink lots
of the white beers, or Kriek, Geuze and Lambic. But now that the days
are getting shorter and the weather crappier, it is time to roll out the
heavy stuff: Forbidden Fruit, Duvel, Hoegarden Grand Cru, Westmalle
Tripel and the like.

Cheers :-)

Nathan