Subject: [Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Oct 9 12:24:29 2006

I think you're right: I had the CS version and upgraded it to the CS2
version. Not much differences for the average user.

It's faster if your processor can follow... See http://
www.barefeats.com/cscs2.html.
But I suspect that you don't work regulary on very heavy images (+300
Mb)

File Browser has been replaced with Bridge, but I'm not very fond of
it. Many arent't I have the impression.

There's one thing that really is interesting if you do a lot of
retouching -which I know you don't-: the spot healing brush.
Also an inbuilt noise reduction tool, and intelligent sharpening.

If you want to go into detail: http://www.adobeevangelists.com/pdfs/
pscs2/pscs2new.pdf

Cheers (also literally with all the Belgian beer you can buy form
this upgrade :-),
Philippe

Op 9-okt-06, om 21:11 heeft Nathan Wajsman het volgende geschreven: