Subject: [Leica] 6-bit codes -- Don't Bother
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Sat Oct 7 22:22:10 2006

Sound's about as important as ROM coding on R8/9.

I was wondering how this would work without aperture data as well as
focal length, because  vignetting varies with stopping down as well
as the particular lens in use.  Maybe its just an averaged
approximation rather than a precise cancellation.

And I was looking forward to Noctilux shots without Vignetting!

Tom Schofield