Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital angst - shutter lag
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Oct 6 13:39:04 2006

Larry, a good dSLR should not have significant time lag over a Leica. It is
probably the autofocusing time.

This is done using the R-D1
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=8011, the lag time
is probably similar to an M. I can't imagine the M8 will be much different
from the other Ms: there is still no mirror box to slap and no autofocus.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Digital angst - shutter lag)