Subject: [Leica] Tina's Daughter
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri Oct 6 13:27:45 2006

WOW she landed in my neighborhood, I knew it was cool. This deserves a map
quest, here I am. She has to be nearby.

http://tinyurl.com/lcy7m

Chris

At 09:56 AM 10/6/2006, you wrote:
>At 09:45 AM 10/6/2006, you wrote:
>
>>I am moving to Brooklyn this afternoon.
>>

>>Mark Rabiner
>
>Mark -  Laura is on Myrtle Avenue in Brooklyn and she absolutely loves it
>so far.  She said she could find anything she needs within a block or
>two.  Yesterday she went to the Leica Gallery and to ICP.  She thinks
>she's in heaven.  I hope she can find a job!!
>
>Tina
>
>Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
>http://www.tinamanley.com

Chris Saganich, Sr. Physicist
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018@med.cornell.edu
Ph. 212.746.6964
Fax. 212.746.4800
Office A-0049

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina's Daughter)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Tina's Daughter)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina's Daughter)