Subject: [Leica] For Sale 90mm Summ. 1.2 APO ASPH
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Oct 5 09:50:04 2006

Rather than let a small inheritance burn a hole in my pocket I purchased the
lens new from Eli Kurland for $2000...along with the Leica UV filter. In all
seriousness the lens has been mounted less than a half dozen times with no
more than a half roll of film. I have saved everything ...with the exception
of the registration slip.
Eli now sells the same lens for $2800..... I am looking to break even...I
will include the UV filter.  (My lens for the range is an 85 1.4 Nikon AI
which I love)

I take Paypal

I'll probably list the lens on e bay if I have no takers off the LUG..

Thanks
Jon

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] For Sale 90mm Summ. 1.2 APO ASPH)