Subject: [Leica] For Sale: IIf RD, 35/3.5 Summaron, SBLOO 35mm Finder
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Oct 5 09:29:44 2006

IIf RD #652826 EX++

Works excellent, all speeds, VF clear. Small piece missing from rightside of
plastic eyepiece on rear, easily replaced. Does not affect viewing. Inside
baseplate engraved with SS, also has KOLN HOHE STR 112 labeled on inside
baseplate - possible dealer address? Body has some small marks and wear, but
no damage, no dings.

35/3.5 Leitz Summaron #1283986 MINT - w/chrome Leica cap

Lens works excellent, no marks or dings, glass very clean, only slight haze
if you shine a light directly in lens, does not affect images.

Earlier SBLOO 35mm 3.5cm Finder EX - , chip in glass

E. Leitz Wetzlar Germany engraving on top, 3.5cm mark on rear VF. Wear marks
on bottom, small scratched on metal body, glass has small chip on front
right corner otherwise glass is clean, some cleaning marks. Does not affect
viewing.

I've used this kit on weekends so I know everything functions as it should.

Only sold as kit - $775 +shipping

Paypal accepted, will ship worldwide except to Iraq or North Korea.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.com