Subject: [Leica] Bryn Mawr, PA
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Oct 2 17:14:17 2006

Tina

Maybe enough to buy batteries??? And the reason professionals are
switching might be because the market demands it. No editor would wait a
few hours for images when they could get them instantaneously. Having
them in hand sooner means more time to do something, but I'm not sure
what. How much will one save by not having to play constant catch up?
The  market  has so much potential yet  seems to be  forever standing on
the dock watching  the ship sail away.

Walt

p.s. Wait till the big sunspots hit.....Then see who's go the images :-P