Subject: [Leica] My First Juried Show...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Oct 1 17:47:43 2006

Listers,

I received notice yesterday that three of my prints have been
accepted for a juried show at the West Hartford Art League.  I was
encouraged to submit them and decided that my chances of getting at
least one accepted were better if I submitted three.  I was
astonished that ALL THREE were accepted!!

The opening is this coming Thursday evening at 7, with awards at 8.
I'm just pleased to have made the cut.

I thank all the LUGer's and RUGer's who've shared their insights and
collective knowledge over the past several years.  I couldn't have
done this without you.

2 of the photos were shot with Leica gear (IIIf and M7), and the
third with Rolleiflex 2.8F.

I'll post the images later in the week.

Again, my thanks to you all!

Peace,

Ken

-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
----------------------------------
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Replies: Reply from summicron at jam.rr.com (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] My First Juried Show...)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] My First Juried Show...)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] My First Juried Show...)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] My First Juried Show...)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] My First Juried Show...)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] My First Juried Show...)
Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] My First Juried Show...)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] My First Juried Show...)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] My First Juried Show...)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] My First Juried Show...)