Subject: [Leica] PAW 39 dlridings
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sun Oct 1 08:30:49 2006

Daniel:

  Do you have a J3? If so do you prefer it to the Industar 22?

  Thanks,

  Bill

dlr@dlridings.se wrote:
  Just home snaps. Up to my ears in other things. For some unknown reason I
am holding a 45 minute presentation at a conference for the New Testatment
and Septuagint on Friday (should probably be writing it). Past sins.

http://www.dlridings.se/paw/39.html

Shoebox: http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v39/

Blog: http://dlridings.se/blog/?p=54

Just because I can't remember, or tell, if the main was shot with a
Summitar or an Industar-50 does not imply that I think the Russian lens is
as good as a Summitar. It's probably an Industar since the bokeh is not so
crappy.

Daniel