Subject: [Leica] More Big Boys Toys This Coming Week in Hershey, PA
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat Sep 30 07:15:25 2006

Peter,

Loved your shots.

Incidentally, the largest antique car show in the world will be taking place
in Hershey, PA this coming week, Oct 4-7.  More than five stadium fields'
worth of cars, parts, and other auto items for sale.  Saturday 7th show
usually attracts upwards of 1500 cars (in decent weather.)

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn  Mawr, PA  (who will be shooting there with his trusty Bolex and Leica)