Subject: [Leica] planar monitor?
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Fri Sep 29 17:59:02 2006

Hello Eric,

We have Planars at work. Nothing special. It  may well be that Planar has
several levels of quality, and the ones we have are the entry level models -
they came as a package with Dell PCs.

FWIW, I got a 48cm Sony HS95P LCD display a few weeks ago and am very happy
with it. Not sure if Sony makes 24" models.

The best LCDs I have seen, bar none,  are the Apple ones. If I didn't have
to spend my own money, I'd certainly get the 23", or better yet, the 30"
Apple display.

Regards,
Akhil