Subject: [Leica] A digital camera without.....
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Sep 29 06:26:39 2006

B.D. that's a bit simplistic, suggesting that digital vs film is analogous
to film vs glass plates. I doubt that glass plates had
the same sort of market penetration that 35mm film has.
No question that digital has the majority of the market, but film still
remains viable currently.
People may choose to use either or both mediums right now.
Sayings "things change - get used to it" is neither polite nor helpful in my
view.

Politely Hoppy