Subject: [Leica] film vs. digital in my brain.
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Thu Sep 28 19:30:37 2006

Wimps, you all!   Watkins coating his 20"x24" glass plates under the
stars in Yosemite Valley for the next day's shooting gets the Manly
Photoman awards!!!

Either that or the North Vietnamese war photogs who only had 50mm
lenses and their feet to get close to action, and who carried two
dishes and two bags of powder for dev and fix, developing their film
at night by pulling it through the dishes without a tank or reel
(using the jungle at night for a darkroom), because the heat and
humidity will destroy the latent images.

Tom Schofield