Subject: [Leica] Interesting Juxtapositions
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu Sep 28 15:26:38 2006

Tina,
I think the stripper and the shopper were the same person also.  Gave me
an  idea for a similar series.  The person as they appear day to day
-non-object, then as a nude -as an object. It probably has been
done.  Another idea, Naked Americans and their Guns.
Chris

At 05:01 PM 9/28/2006, you wrote:
>At 04:53 PM 9/28/2006, you wrote:
>>Some fantastic stuff - but it's too bad that he had to reach so with some
>>of
>>it. Also, forgive me, but other than the fact that the church woman is
>>black
>>and the white supremacist is, well, white - what's the point. Same with the
>>minister and the klansmen. But they're all visually pretty incredible.
>
>I thought, at first, that some of the people were the same in both photos
>with only the outward appearance changed.  I was looking particularly at
>Nuns and Prostitutes.  They still might be the same people.  It would have
>been an interesting comment on outward appearances affecting attitudes or
>initial impressions.  I still think it would be an interesting show to see.
>
>Tina
>
>Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
>http://www.tinamanley.com

Chris Saganich, Sr. Physicist
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018@med.cornell.edu
Ph. 212.746.6964
Fax. 212.746.4800
Office A-0049

Replies: Reply from wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell) ([Leica] Interesting Juxtapositions)
Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Interesting Juxtapositions)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Interesting Juxtapositions)