Subject: [Leica] Anyone out there load cassettes from bulk film?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Sep 27 06:33:06 2006

As I recall, I tried masking tape (which, of course, is designed to come off
easily...duh). I'm not trying to save money either...I was going to try some
Eastman Double X film (ISO 200-250) which comes only in remnants since it is
a cine film. But it is supposed to be similar to Super XX. I have read that
Bergger 200 is also similar to Super XX. If that is the case, I'd rather go
with Bergger 200 and not fiddle with reloading. Anyone out there used both
films and can comment?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com