Subject: [Leica] With my M3 and the 50
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Sep 26 15:23:37 2006

Luis,
He was referring to your new to you lens and it's need for some cosmetic
work.  Sort of like some women do when they hit 40 something and don't feel
like they are getting enough attention.  Men of course do the same thing but
typically instead of cup sizes it is tire width and horsepower.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com