Subject: [Leica] canadian ebayer camera collection
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Sep 26 05:34:09 2006

It looked like someone opened the door to my equipment closet...and then
photographed what spilled out.

I did see a Tele-Rollei. That's one camera I've always dreamed of
owning. However, if I bought the collection (or more appropriately
assortment) for that particular camera my equipment closet door
definitely wouldn't close, regardless of how hard I put my shoulder into
it.

daveR