Subject: [Leica] Walk #7 (with a new glass)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Sep 26 04:09:06 2006

Didier,
You have to watch these precedents.  Promise a family trip to China, cancel
but you get a new toy.  You need to take you wife out to a very nice
restaurant, give crystaline baubbles, and tell her how much you appreciate
her understanding you so much.  Otherwise, who knows what mischief might
occcur.  :)

I did appreciate your series in the market, the lens does capture a lot of
detail doesn't it?

Don
don.dory@gmail.com