Subject: [Leica] getting cameras thru security.
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Sep 24 19:41:52 2006

3 times this year I've overheard "missing firearm case" on airport workers
walkie talkies. Until I have to start buying starter pistols(funny idea
though), I'll carry my cameras on my shoulder. I used to have to open my
bags to screeners. I switched to carrying 2 cameras on me and the rest
staying in my carry on bag, not once have I been asked to have my bag opened
for screening.

Chris