Subject: [Leica] Hannover, Saturday afternoon in BW
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 24 04:28:48 2006

Hi Douglas,

My first visit to Hannover was in 1969, later I went almost every year from
1987 to 1991 or 92).

The old city of Hannover was really nice, I have a great remembering of
Hannover, great Restaurants that I don't know if still exists, I
particularly remember RISTORANTE ROMA (Lino Venturini) at GoetheStr. 24,
great Breweries as ZUM SCHWEIK in Rathausplatz, ALTDEUTSCHE BIERSTUBE at
L?rchenstrasse 4, the Restaurant Gr?pchen at Grupenstrasse 10, great places,
they still exist?... and many, many more that I don't have the cards, I have
visited too Foto-Steinhof ...., and I had a very good friend in Hannover, a
Dr., Dentist, Dr. Alfred Neter...

I hope visit again Hannover, and the next time have the time to visit
Hammelin, when I was in Hannover I was for business (the CEBIT) and I had
never the time...

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis