Subject: [Leica] Equinox - revisited
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Sep 23 11:53:22 2006

On 9/23/06 1:51 PM, "Luis Ripoll" <luisripoll@telefonica.net> typed:

> Mark, Did you posted some of these pictures?
> Saludos cordiales,
> Luis

I was just looking at my take from yesterday (before I switched to NEF +
fine jpg B&W mode)
I have some great shots of "East Village Cheese".
An amazing place.

http://www.crankytdesigns.com/blog/images/april2005/evillage/cheesestore_win
dow.jpg
This might as well have been my shot.

http://www.villagevoice.com/specials/bestof/2000/detail.php3?id=2629

I've had my apartment hunting special 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor
superglue to my D200.
Plenty of shots at 12mm
= 18

But you can always usually get a shot at 24. Which is 35. Or 6.

The widest I'd ever got when I shot mainly film was 21.
I may get that 10.5 they've got. Which is like a 16.

Mark Rabiner
40?40'16.74"N ? 73?57'34.34"W
Prospect Park, Eastern Pky,
Brooklyn NY 11238