Subject: [Leica] Equinox - revisited
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Sep 23 10:32:16 2006

I'm right across the street from the Brooklyn Art Museum at the corner of
Prospect Park. Which has a three mile loupe a runner tells me.
Which was designed by the same guy as Central Park.
A kinder gentler Central Park perhaps.
Didn't the Beach boys do a tune on it. It's at the tip of my tongue ... Bit
I cant pick it out.

I had a wonderful experience yesterday taking pictures in the "East Village"
and having a Starbuck after a Green milk tea at a teahouse on third. And
soup.
And talking to two different photo students from two different photo
schools. One took a picture of me with the schools Hasselblad on the
sidewalk outside. The other we looked at prints at the teahouse..
Both had film not digital in common.

It was and is like I died and went to heaven.

Mark Rabiner

40?40'16.74"N ? 73?57'34.34"W
Prospect Park, Brooklyn

http://rabinergroup.com/

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Equinox - revisited)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Equinox - revisited)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Equinox - revisited)