Subject: [Leica] I just bought a film camera
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Sep 22 19:26:08 2006

Brian,

Congratulations in acquiring your namesake camera.  I hope it performs well
for you.  As a reference point, I have a Leica III, later converted to a
IIIa, that has not been a shop since I purchased it in 1952.  If it were not
for my acquiring a IIIf, it would still be my favorite camera.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA