Subject: [Leica] Re:M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Sep 22 12:58:19 2006

Mark Rabiner asked:
>I wonder how Leica was able to make it so all the lenses, the 12 and so on
>> could be used with the M8 while Epson was not able to do so with its
>> R1D1?<<<<<

Christopher Williams responded:
> Canadian engineering.<<<<<

Chris mon ami,
An answer like that has just won you the Governor General's Award of the
Maple leaf cluster and beaver bar for life! :-)

It doesn't mean anything in reality, but it looks good at your next formal
dinner! ;-) Maybe an extra order of maple Syrup on your ice cream dessert!
;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-))
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-))