Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-)
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Sep 22 12:48:16 2006

Ted, inasmuch as you were shooting during the golden age of Rolleiflex, did
you ever use one on a regular basis? Most of the folks on the Rollei Users
Group seem to have an instinctive attraction to the venerable TLR, but I've
never heard the word "Rolleiflex" uttered in any of your LUG posts.
--
Jeffery