Subject: [Leica] White balance setting
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Sep 22 09:00:47 2006

Been there, done that. :-(

Assuming you didn't shoot it RAW, under Adjustments, Curves, click Options,
and then click Snap Neutral Midtones. Then use the droppers on the Curves
window to set a neutral midtone, or maybe a white point. It may not be
perfect, but it should get you closer, and then you can probably fine tune
in color balance.