Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Sep 22 07:45:06 2006

On 9/22/06 10:06 AM, "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
typed:

> Thanks for the review Ted. Why is it the Canadians got hold of this M8
> first????
>
> Now tell us how good the prints look!!
>
> Chris

I agree with Tina & BD that one must only shoot Tri X Raw.
To cook it even medium rare destroys some of its succulent nuances.
Vitamins and juices.

This news from Ted is the best news I've heard in a while.
Confirms all my darkest wishes as to the the future of Leica shooting.
I can see it going the way Ted describes.
Using the AF micromoter zooms to shoot color and my Leica system to shoot
black and white.
Digital that is.

Mark Rabiner

40?46'56.34"N  73?49'32.25"W