Subject: [Leica] Re: the dynamic range of digital
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Sep 21 16:36:03 2006

David Rodgers said:
Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: the dynamic range of digital
> FWIW, here's how I determine proper exposure. I replace "doors" with
> "f-stops underexposure".
> > http://www.cut-the-knot.org/hall.shtml
> > If I could find a camera with this algorithm built into the meter, it
> certainly would speed things up for me. <<<<<
Hi David,
Just do like I do, "not necessarily correct!" ;-) Set everything on auto and
shoot without thinking about all the techie stuff, you'll have a great deal
of fun, lots of solid good photos and less grey hair and worry lines! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) (Was RE: [Leica] Re: the dynamic range of digital now OT Ted's KISS)