Subject: [Leica] Lens hood question
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 21 07:11:11 2006

Ok I need to check price/availability. I imagined they might be expensive as
an accessory.
As just a hood I prefer not to pay a premium just for the brand, unless it
is actually the best for my application/preference.
I had the 2.8 lens from new, but when they offered me 100% of my new price
paid to trade it back....

Cheers
Hoppy