Subject: [Leica] M8 with capture one...
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed Sep 20 21:45:43 2006

There are cheaper ways to get a copy of this than buying an M8.

The same software deal comes bundled with Sandisk Extreme III cards.

It's worth a try, since it's free-ish.  I didn't see much difference
in the actual conversions between C1 LE and CS2, and since I'm in
general totally satisfied with CS2/Bridge/Breezebrowser as a
combination, I probably won't change.

I DID leave C1 LE set up on the machine just in case I hit an image
that just doesn't convert well in ACR, but  it just didn't strike me
as a significant improvement on what I'm already using.

YMMV, and it's no skin off my nose either way.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com