Subject: [Leica] Re: the dynamic range of digital
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Sep 20 18:21:26 2006

Gentlebeings, perhaps if we leave each other's equipments, writing
abilities, photographic prowess, brand loyalty or disloyalty, hair loss
patterns etc. out, the discussions may be more fruitful :-)

In any case, all these will be moot. When I get my hands on the M8, clearly
its superior sensor plus my Greenburg like ability to beat up little kids
will allow me to take even more fab goth chick pics than master Kyle
himself with his cheesy Canikon (or is it Niconan?)

use richard at imagecraft.com)