Subject: [Leica] the Middle Ages...
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Sep 20 10:37:38 2006

Philippe - Always interesting to see what others are doing with the
GRD.  Nice set of snapshots.  Did you just set the flash on auto and
let the camera do all the work, or was some other technique involved?
I've hardly used flash on mine at all yet and my few attempts all
yielded pictures with "deer in the headlight" expressions on peoples
faces.