Subject: [Leica] new hoppy black and white effort
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Sep 20 05:09:52 2006

Hoppy,

Then your dad did well. It's a good shot. But there is this slight look
about
his mouth that says that this is not exactly the first time you have asked
him
to do this....and that given half a chance he is going to show you what
**he**
can do with that F2 :-) It's the sort of thing that only becomes clear in
B&W,
in colour you'd be distracted. B&W - as Ted often says - lets you focus on
the
sitter's soul.

Peter Dzwig