Subject: [Leica] Re: the dynamic range of digital
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Sep 20 12:40:04 2006

Interesting but the Luminous article has a very
oddly-colored-not-quite-normal-looking-blue-if-you-can-call-it-that-sky
which makes me immediately question their authority on correct exposure.

Doug's images, OTOH, all look pretty right-on colorwise to me. So while
I don't know who or what to believe, Doug has an edge in my book.

This digital stuff is a challenge. I've been shooting film for 30-years
and darn it if I wasn't just beginning to get that stuff figured out!

daveR