Subject: [Leica] Not my usual subjects - and in color
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Sep 20 01:06:55 2006

Jeff,
My browser works just as you explain it should.

When I click on BD's links, a new browser window opens, fills the
screen, but when I am finished looking, I can just kill that window
and my original browser window remains untouched.

I haven't done anything special. In fact, right now I am sitting at
someone else's machine and I still get the kind of behavior I want.

BD has explained earlier, the slow loading times are not a problem.
Clients who can afford him can afford good machines.

Daniel