Subject: [Leica] Not my usual subjects - and in color
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue Sep 19 11:15:14 2006

2006-09-19-14:00:19 Brian Reid:
> Your website grabbed control of my screen, expanded the browser to fill
> the
> entire screen, and then didn't put it back the way it was when I left your
> website. Tch tch. Ill manners.

I have to agree -- in fact, I just finished muttering a few oaths under
my breath as that happened again, because I'd forgotten to prepare for
it.  B.D.'s photos are good enough that it's worth putting up with,
especially if you remember to create a new browser window to open his
site in, so your working browser window's size and location aren't
messed with -- then you can just close the broken window after you've
seen what you went to BDWorld to see.

But it's clearly antisocial behavior, and a sign that whoever
implemented the site operates with that borderline-sociopath presumption
some sitebuilders get that their site, if visited, must be the only
truly interesting and important thing on the user's desktop.

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Not my usual subjects - and in color)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Not my usual subjects - and in color)