Subject: [Leica] Not my usual subjects - and in color
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Sep 19 11:13:08 2006

> So how, in terms of color profile, should images be set so that they
> display
> properly on the LUG site?

I've not had any problems just putting them up in sRGB in the display size.
With all online galleries, you want to avoid having the gallery software do
any image processing. That's Photoshop's job.

The LUG Gallery software will resize an image to be smaller if the one you
submit is larger than the album's limits.

But when I look at, say, this image:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bdcolen/BDColen/Bottles.jpg.html

I see that it is not color tagged. That could explain why this image might
not display the colors that you want.  I don't know about others.