Subject: [Leica] Equipment Testing Service
From: dalmy at comcast.net (David W. Almy)
Date: Mon Sep 18 20:02:35 2006

All,

Has anyone run across a pro-level service to scientifically test individual
lenses or cameras for performance and objectively report the results back to
the owner? Sample variation in lens performance (particularly) means I need
to outsource this question, for my equipment, to pros, if I can find them. I
do not have the time to do this myself. Goal: complete confidence in my
equipment, as I'll know to the degree practical that my specific equipment
works. I then can only blame myself when the photos aren't exactly what I
expect them to be.

Thanks for any suggestions,

David W. Almy
Annapolis