Subject: [Leica] Anyone know about Ultrastrap?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Sep 18 13:21:38 2006

I've looked at those before, and I've always wondered about them.  I
usually have at least one camera over a shoulder, and when I need to
bring it around and shoot it I need the strap to either slide around
so I can get the camera up, or be reasonably easy to shrug off my
shoulder and let it hang across the inside of my elbow.  Is that
something that'd be practical to do with the Upstrap?  It looks to me
that it's pretty well inclined to stay put on the shoulder once it's
there.  Budgets being what they are, I don't really want to just fork
out for one and hope it works.....

(and welcome back, btw...)

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Replies: Reply from allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] Anyone know about Ultrastrap?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Anyone know about Ultrastrap?)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Anyone know about Ultrastrap?)